Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer is over

After the intense summer, teaching and coordinating the summer school "discovering the City" at the ICO Museum my love affair with the delicious Levitt's Expo concluded with an special activity for La Noche en Blanco.
 Inspired by the slogan "lets play" of the curators Basurama crew, we designed the fun gymkhana "Helen Levitt and the Big Apple". It costs less to say goodbye to the urban Lyric when you do it in the company of this magnificent crew. Thank you.


After this, I have been teaching the REtrAto (Portrait) workshop at the superb installations of the  CAMON Alicante center. On the link you can see some of the highlights of my classes in its tech classroom. I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I can only thank all the guys in the organization (especially Vincente Juan) and my gifted students.



Here you can see some of the results.

And Summer has been culminated in a publication.Online art magazine Area Zinc have selected some of my photographs for their new issue.

And now ... welcome to the Fall!

No comments: